Requirements and Procedures
In order to earn the designation Honors Graduate upon completing a bachelor's degree, an Honors Student must fulfill the following requirements:
- File an application form with the Honors Director.
- Complete HNRS 200 in the freshman or sophomore year.
- Complete 9 hours from the following: HNRS 104, HNRS 204 or 208, HNRS 275, HNRS 345, HNRS 375, HNRS 404.
- Complete HNRS 300 in the junior year.
- Complete HNRS 400 and HNRS 401 in the senior year.
- The Honors Committee will vote the student an Honors Graduate upon satisfactory completion of all requirements.
Degree Info at a Glance
Program: Honors Program
Freshman or Sophomore Year
Complete 9 hours from the following:
HNRS 204 or HNRS 208
Total Credits: 3
Complete in Senior Year
Complete in Junior Year
Total credits for degree: