A grade may be changed only by the instructor responsible for the class. Changes in a grade are made by submitting a change of grade to the Registrar on a form available on the University's website. A student who feels that an improper grade has been received must notify the faculty member immediately upon receipt of the grade. All grades are final three months after they are posted.