Students who have transcripts from non-accredited colleges, transcripts showing nontransferable college courses, or transcripts from an international college or university may be required to take validation exams. Upon successful completion of the examination, the credit will be transferred and recorded on the student’s permanent record. The Registrar will assist the student to have an examination prepared and administered. There is an examination preparation fee but no recording fee.