The University graduate will:
- Have knowledge in the humanities/fine arts, social/behavioral sciences, natural sciences and mathematics.
- Be able to communicate effectively through the spoken word, the written word, and the use of other abstract symbol systems.
- Be able to think critically and solve problems.
- Possess the attributes of growth: ability, tolerance, self-reliance, compassion, and a love of learning.
- Have a commitment to high moral and ethical standards.
- Have knowledge of Seventh-day Adventist values and beliefs.
- Possess leadership skills and a commitment to service.
- Possess the knowledge, skills, and personal attributes to function effectively in the workplace.
- Possess cultural sensitivity and a global perspective.