Meal Plan Choices (required for resident hall students)
• $1,975 (per semester - includes $125 for the Knight's Market and Grill*)
This meal plan is required for undergraduate students under the age of 22 who have 89 or less cumulative credit hours on their Southwestern transcript. This plan is for unlimited access to the cafeteria seven days per week.
Meal Plan 22
• $1,125 (per semester)
Undergraduate students who are 22 years of age or older, seniors (90+credit hours), or off-campus students may select either the regular Meal Plan or Meal Plan 22. Meal Plan 22 is not unlimited access. The student is charged by the meal for each entry to the cafeteria with a $50 per day limit, until the $1,125 is used. A portion of this plan is used up each week regardless of entry into the cafeteria. Any portion of the $1,125 may be spent in the Knight's Market and Grill*.
*The Knight's Market and Grill offers a variety of hot meals and made-to-order sandwiches as well as breakfast items, smoothies, snacks and beverages.
Please note these guidelines before selecting a meal plan:
- A processing fee will be assessed for any changes to meal plans after the close of registration.
- Refunds are on pro-rata basis only when withdrawing from school or moving from the residence hall.
- Meal plans may not be shared with other students or guests.
Student Package includes:
- Tuition for a 12-17 hour class load
- Cap and gown for graduation
*A room in one of the residence halls beginning the Sunday of the week classes begin.
*Meals at the cafeteria:
- Fall Semester - beginning with the Sunday evening meal the week classes begin
- Spring Semester - beginning with the Sunday evening meal the week classes begin
- Reduced hours during Thanksgiving and Spring break
- The cafeteria website will show the holiday and inclement weather day schedules.
Use of the following:
- Computer Laboratories
- Science Laboratories
- Athletic Facilities
- Student Center
- Counseling Services
* These items are included in the Residence Hall Student Package only.