Students wishing to attend a class for personal enrichment, without completing course requirements, may register for the class on an audit basis with the following provisions:
- Some courses are not available for audit.
- The signature of the teacher for the class is required.
- Registration to audit a class occurs during registration, if space is available. Priority for class registration is given to regularly enrolled students.
- The level of participation in class requirements and activities is determined by the instructor.
- Audited classes do not receive university credits and will not fulfill any departmental or university graduation requirements.